6 Audio Cassette Tape Learning Series
Improve your management skills and become a more effective
manager, leader and business innovator. Learn how to create a stronger team to generate
greater profits, find the real strength of incentive programs, understand the difference
between a manager's responsibility and an employee's responsibility, and establish
strategies to avoid employee turn-over turmoil. Strategic Systems Learning Audio Tapes
cover the following critical manager employee areas:
- Strategies for Effective Employee Motivation:
- Motivating the average worker.
- Getting the most from your people.
- What To Do When Your Best Employee Quits:
- Dangers of counter-offers and promises.
- 9 step process to finding and developing a replacement.
- Effective Delegation:
- Getting more done by working less.
- 9 reasons why managers don't delegate.
- Delegation as a form of positive recognition.
- Why People Fail in 90 Days:
- Your responsibility vs. the employee responsibility.
- 5 criteria for establishing measurable objectives.
- Recruiting and Hiring Good People:
- Critical elements in extending and offer.
- 7 common hiring mistakes managers make.
- Make Your Incentive Program Work For You:
- 7 elements of an effective incentive program.
- 9 ways to make your contest win profits for you.
- 8 Step Method Job Termination:
- Critical pre-termination planning steps.
- Humanizing the termination review.
- Motivating Through Praise & Recognition:
- 6 steps for giving positive recognition.
- Why many managers praise ineffectively.
- 2 pitfalls to good recognition.
- Managing Employee conflict in the Workplace:
- 4 reasons why managers overlook conflict.
- Understanding emotional stages.
You can Order Strategic Systems On-line
To Schedule a Speaking Engagement or
Consultation with David W. Richardson, CSP
480-451-8808 or e-mail us at